Wednesday, November 9, 2011

These Boots Are Made For Walking...

One of my most favorite things about fall is wearing dresses and boots.
There is no cuter outfit to me than this.
Take note ladies.
Reese Witherspoon (my favorite actress) does it best...
Ahh... she so perfectly represents us southern girls.
Here's a few dresses that I found and love.
They would go great with my cowboy boots.






 Did I mention I also love the jeans and boots look?
I do, and I wear it often. Here are a few inspiring looks...





Just another reason to love fall.
A true country girl looks for any excuse to wear some boots.
...I'm getting ideas for my outfit tomorrow.
Did I mention the CMA's come on tonight?
I am very, very upset that Miranda is not nominated for more, but
I'm sure she will make herself known anyways.
I'm super excited! It's like a sporting event for me! 
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment