Thursday, November 24, 2011

Give Thanks to the Lord...

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!
I'm so thankful for the things
the Lord has given me, and I hope you are too.
Take the time today to thank Him.

...

Here's a few things I love about Thanksgiving...
 I love the traditions that come with this great day.
My mama and I used to watch these Peanuts movies every holiday.

 I love that I can thank God for the blessings in my life.
Can we all please have Thanksgiving everyday?

 I love the new treats and ideas I find.
Maybe next year I will attempt to make these.

 I love spending time with family,
and of course I love the food.
I mean, come on.

Finally, I love Thanksgiving decorations.
The colors are so pretty, and it means
that Christmas decorations are coming soon!
...
Count your blessings.
Name them one by one.
Count your blessings.
See what God has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment