Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Little Hunk of Bacon...

My computer is fixed!
This should not make me so excited, but it does.
Not to mention I am officially on Thanksgiving Break.
I've still got some work to do though.
I say that, and then I know I won't do it. 
Anyways, I was going to post this on Saturday, but
I was so annoyed with trying to use my mom's dinosaur computer.
...
The have a baby boy in my life.
He had his first birthday Saturday.
His name is Bacon.
I call him "my little hunk".
He's not actually mine, but I love him like he is.

It took a lot of convincing to get this hat on him.
Oh yeah, the treats helped too.


Abbie celebrated Bacon's birthday too.
She didn't like the hat at first, but she kinda got used to it.
She wanted me to put it on her again later that night.
Then again, this is my little girl who posed in the blonde wig for Halloween.
Anyways, happy birthday Bacon!

No comments:

Post a Comment