Monday, February 13, 2012

Motivational Monday...


"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands." 
Psalm 19:1

Look up...
There's so many things good and bad that happen to us throughout the day. I'm the first one to say there's some days that I wish I could crawl back into bed, close the curtains, and sleep for five more hours. But there's also those days that are incredible. Each day is a gift, and we have to remember that. If you are going through struggles, though, I hope you look up... symbolically and literally. Sometimes it helps me to do things literally. It helps me visualize where my true help is coming from. God is good, and he is walking with you every step of the way. If you are going through hard times, look up. If you are going through great times, look up. God is there through it all. He is the most powerful medicine there ever will be. 
...
As always, let me know if there are any prayer requests or thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment