Happy Friday y'all.
I'm linking up to share my deepest darkest confessions of the week. Enjoy!
1. I confess that I am as excited as a four year old girl on Christmas Eve. It's finally here! I get to see Miranda Lambert in concert tonight! Y'all don't even understand my level of excitement.
2. I confess that with my level of excitement I am a little nervous, too. I'm getting my hair cut today. Short. Really short. Shorter than ever before. I thought it would be cute, but I am extremely nervous. Here's what I'm hoping it would look like.
3. I confess that I so ate bad yesterday, and I'm planning on doing it tonight. In my defense, yesterday was a long day...really long day. It was great, but Mexican sure did hit the spot last night. Plus, with the concert going on tonight I figured a good ol' buttery chicken biscuit and sweet tea would hit the spot. It's kinda our late night out of town tradition.
4. I confess that I made a Target run yesterday to purchase tan towels for tonight. There's nothing worse than looking white with a cute dress and boots. I don't fake bake so these little things are awesome.
5. Finally, I must confess that ever since I was a little girl, I've known I wanted to be a teacher. Having these experiences in school now has only solidified my feelings. Yesterday, we did contractions. Here's the finished product. If you can't see they wrote the two words that formed the contraction on the tail and the contraction in the middle.
And those are my confessions. I hope y'all have a great day and a wonderful weekend.