Hey y'all. It's been a long week, but I decided to try something new. Today I'm linking up with Leslie for Confessional Friday. So, here it goes.
I must confess...
1. If you didn't already know, I am so tired of winter. I am dreaming of lakes, long days by the pool, and laying in a hammock by the beach. I'm ready for watermelons, homemade peach ice cream, and boiled peanuts. I am a Summer girl, and that's all there is to it.
2. I am trying so hard to learn how to not be procrastinator. It's a habit I have formed since middle school, but now that I am in the classroom more, I have learned that I have to completely change the way I work. I've always heard that teachers can't procrastinate, but now I really believe it.
3. I got a ticket last night. Yes, I did. I was trying to get back to the school for a stupid opera concert that I had to attend. Well, I pulled into my parking spot and got the blue lights. The University Police got me. Speeding through the parking lot. It wasn't my night. Did I mention that little opera concert made me miss Swamp People? So, yes I confess I am upset that I missed Swamp People. And I confess that I'm a little obsessed with the "hillbilly shows".
4. I am a hopeless romantic. Sometimes I don't think the boyfriend realizes it, but I don't want fancy things. While a date night is good every once in a while, all I really want is something sweet... a slow dance, a sweet note, a night looking at the stars, any surprise.
5. I am obsessed with Old Navy, and with their new Spring clothes out, I am dying to go and spend a ton of money that I don't have. Some people have even stopped asking me where I got something from because they already know the answer. Here's some things on my wish list...
I must confess, I enjoyed this.
Have a great weekend y'all!