Monday, December 17, 2012

On This Rainy Day...

As my sweet Abbie sleeps on the couch next to me and the candle is burning, I can't seem to stop thinking about those in Connecticut and the others all around America who went back to school today with a hole in their heart. I don't want to focus on the man who did this. I want to focus on the precious lives that were taken away far too soon and the teachers whose lives were taken away to protect their students. I think back to my experience in the classroom so far, and I know I would take a bullet for those babies any day. As sad as it as I find comfort in picturing them at the feet of Jesus listening to the stories and smiling so bright and beautiful. 
Praise the Lord that they are in the arms of the angels now. 
Please don't lose faith. God still reigns! 

No comments:

Post a Comment