Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Excitement...

It seems like these past couple of weeks have just been one big blur filled with food, family, tons of gifts, and plenty of excitement. 

...

We went to look at some pretty lights. 



Santa brought me plenty of gifts.

I got the chance to puppy sit this sweet baby. He was a Christmas gift for my sweet girls I used to babysit. 

We spent some time with family. 


And on Christmas morning we got some very exciting news... Benji's sister is pregnant! We have been waiting so long to hear this news, and we are thrilled! 

Photo: Great news... Ashleigh Brown Gibbons and I are expecting our first baby!  We are so excited!


I hope everyone had a very, merry Christmas and took time to remember the real reason for the season! 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun way to announce the pregnancy :) Cute puppy too!

    I'd like to invite you to join our weekly Sunday/Monday Meet & Greet Blog Hop. Come link up and join the fun if you have time this weekend!

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunday-monday-meet-greet-blog-hop_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all your monogrammed presents! so cute!

    ReplyDelete