Two posts in one day? I know right! Craziness, but I just couldn't help linking up again with Jamie today. Especially after her exciting news that she announced yesterday. So, here's what I'm loving today...
1. I'm loving Clemson won the series against #1 Florida State, and that we got to be there for the first game. It was awesome. I always love a good Clemson trip. As a matter of fact, they're all good.
2. I'm loving that I do believe the Duck Dynasty episode that is coming on tonight might be the funniest one ever! Uncle Si on a road trip? Perfection. Hey, don't judge.
3. I'm loving that Miranda Lambert is on the cover of Self Magazine acknowledging her battle with her weight but saying that she loves her curves. You go girl!
4. I'm loving some of my recent Pinterest style finds.
5. And, of course, I'm loving him and how he screams at the top of his lungs at his Clemson Tigers and never meets a stranger (especially if they're a Clemson fan). Love him.