Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award...

I've been nominated! I don't know about y'all, but I think that's pretty awesome! Jenna over at Yours Truly nominated me, and I think you should definitely go check out her blog. It's pretty cool. 

Now, there's certain rules I must follow for the blog award, so here we go...

1. Choose 5 up and coming blogs to give the award to, must have 200 or less followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who nominated you by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the blogs you gave the award to with a link to their site. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself.

The bloggers I nominate are:

Samantha @ Southern Grace

Go and check out their blogs!

Now, five random facts about me...
1. I put my faith first always. It's extremely important to me and the reason I wake up every morning. 
2. I am strongly addicted to salty food, and when I say salty food I mean that good ol' comfort food... mac & cheese, mashed potatoes. You know, the good stuff. 
3.  Music is sometimes my therapy, and I am a sucker for a slow country song. 
4. I would rather spend my day on a four wheeler than in the mall. 
5. I cannot keep or get a tan to save my life. I would have to lay out for three hours everyday for a week to get a base tan. It's super annoying. The boyfriend turns brown after an hour. Ugh... 

No comments:

Post a Comment