Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WILW...


Happy Wednesday y'all!
I'm linking up with Jamie again to tell you what I'm loving today! 

1. I'm loving that Benji and I are going to the Clemson vs. Florida State game this weekend. Fingers crossed that we can pull out a win! 


2. Y'all don't laugh... I'm loving that Jase from Duck Dynasty is coming to my town this summer for a speaking engagement. Troy from Swamp People is already coming, but now Jase! Ah... I'm happy, happy, happy! 


3. I'm loving some recipes that I've found on Pinterest. One of which I will be trying in the very near future. 
Bacon Jalepeno Cheese Ball

Creamy Ranch Corn Salad

Crab Cake Hush Puppies 

Strawberry Lemonade Muffins 

4. I'm loving the craft I just finished... However, I'm not showing you the pictures yet. It's a surprise! You'll have to check back with me. Oh anticipation!

5. Did I mention I'm loving him? Cause I am. He's the sweetest!




4 comments:

  1. 1) I'm jealous of all of your prestigious speakers coming to visit you
    2) That bacon cheese ball looks delicious!

    Stopping by from WILW!

    Megan @ meganwadsworth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest recipes are the best, aren't they?! I have loved every recipe I've tried from there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love Jase! He's so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete