Happy Wednesday y'all!
I'm linking up with Jamie again to tell you what I'm loving today!
1. I'm loving that Benji and I are going to the Clemson vs. Florida State game this weekend. Fingers crossed that we can pull out a win!
2. Y'all don't laugh... I'm loving that Jase from Duck Dynasty is coming to my town this summer for a speaking engagement. Troy from Swamp People is already coming, but now Jase! Ah... I'm happy, happy, happy!
3. I'm loving some recipes that I've found on Pinterest. One of which I will be trying in the very near future.
Bacon Jalepeno Cheese Ball
Creamy Ranch Corn Salad
Crab Cake Hush Puppies
Strawberry Lemonade Muffins
4. I'm loving the craft I just finished... However, I'm not showing you the pictures yet. It's a surprise! You'll have to check back with me. Oh anticipation!
5. Did I mention I'm loving him? Cause I am. He's the sweetest!