Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Catching Up For Christmas...

Well it's safe to say that Christmas is almost here.
I've wrapped at least thirty presents, and I think I'm almost done.
I've got a couple more things to work on, but not today.
Mama bought some stockings that she wanted me to redo. 
before and after...

 I reckon all the Christmas cards are in.
I don't think our mantle can hold much more.
(This was Mama's idea. I can't take credit)

 This past Saturday, we decided to have a bonfire at my friend
Ashley's house. Well, actually it's a man cave right now, but it's a work in progress.
We had a burrito bar, and it was pretty darn good.



Ashley, me, and Megan.
...
Megan's husband and Benji's good friend, Jeff, with their "baby", Dave.
 He was like a big teddy bear. Love it.
 Monday night we went to see the lights with Benji's family.
There were so many. My favorite was probably the bridge and the pond.
 Now that Christmas is officially almost here, I've decided what
I'm making for the big day with the family.
This monkey bread recipe sounded too good to pass up.
 And for those of y'all who missed Paula Deen's Christmas special...
you really, really missed out.
I saw this magazine in Tractor Supply a month ago
and have been dying to make her Ooey Gooey Butter Layer cake.
So, I'm making it for Christmas.
It's the cake in the picture on the cover. The only picture I could find.
I hope everyone has a great Christmas.
Remember that if it wasn't for Jesus, we wouldn't have this incredible day.

No comments:

Post a Comment