Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Love Lazy Saturdays...

I think this picture summarizes Saturdays for me... Lay around, do whatever you want, enjoy life. Except my dog, Abbie, does this everyday. This picture is so funny to me because Mama gets so angry when Abbie lays on top of the couch. It puts a nice V-shape in the cushions. I, actually, think it's cute. I took some time today to finish up a project I had taken a break from working on ever since school started back.

In between crafting, I tried to finish a homework assignment. Apparently if you hold backspace, it actually takes you back to your previous page. My work was deleted. Fun stuff. Then I got inspired from another crafty blog and created this...

If you can't tell, it's a UGA wreath. It's made out of red burlap material and a wire hanger. You just cut the burlap into strips and put it onto a straightened hanger. Then, obviously, you form it into a circle and put a nice bow on top. I like it. My other burlap plan (the carts converted into chairs) failed because of technical issues that I won't get into, but I enjoyed making this. And as I'm writing this I just remembered I was going to make cupcakes for the Clemson and Georgia games tonight. Man, where does the time go? 

No comments:

Post a Comment