Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Break...

I am so happy to have a couple days off from school. Everyone needs a break every once in a while, and I am so glad it's here! The weather is so much cooler today. I must admit although I'm sad to see the signs of summer disappear, I'm ready for the cute clothes, the holidays, and the smell of cinnamon and cookies again. I've already cleaned the house and given my sweet Abbie a bath today. I'm trying to decide whether or not to craft or bake in the next few hours. Since I have more time on my hands now, I will post the pictures of my decision tomorrow.  On a different note, the boyfriend and I (with some major help) have decided to be Ellie May and Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies for Halloween. It's not too far of a stretch for us, and I think it will be adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment