Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all...

So, I realized that I did not post my anything about my crafts or baking after I said I would, but there's a good reason for that... I'm still working on my crafts, and the baking will begin closer to the end of the week for the big fall get-togethers. So, I decided to write a little about somethings that I'm loving about fall lately.

First of all, I'm loving Paula's neat ideas for Halloween/Fall party food...
These are so cute, but would probably take a lot
of time from a perfectionist like myself.

I'm wondering if there would be people who wouldn't eat
these because of their extreme fear of spiders...
I think chocolate overrides arachnophobia any day.

This pumpkin roll just reminds me of Georgia.
I can taste it right now.

...

I'm loving that Georgia and Clemson are doing so well.

I hope the Dawgs sic 'em against Florida Saturday.

Not gonna jinx it, but this season is pretty awesome!
I can't wait to go back.

...

I'm loving some craft ideas I've been getting from other cute blogs.
This is just one of them.

...

And for some odd reason, I'm loving coffee.
I have always disliked coffee. The only coffee I would drink
would be an occasional frappucino. Now, I'm hooked.
It may be due to the cold weather or
(according to Mama) I'm just getting old.
...

I'm loving that it's cold enough for the boyfriend to start wearing
jeans and boots again. It definitely brings out his southern charm.
...

And last but not definitely not least, I'm loving the Lord for giving me this
incredible season and the opportunity to see all these incredible things.

No comments:

Post a Comment