Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ah, I Can Breathe Again...

Today was the big day, the day I have been preparing for since I first walked onto campus. Today was my interview to be accepted into the professional program of education. I don't remember the last time I had that many knots in my stomach. I spent at least two hours trying to find the perfect outfit. I'm pretty sure I only got five hours of sleep last night. Well, the nerves disappeared as soon as I walked into the education office. I am so thankful they did. My interview went really well... I think. After finishing, I had the fun opportunity to listen to my friend, Ashley, go through all the same nerves I did. (Her interview was three hours after mine.) We celebrated the end of nervousness by eating like pigs at O'Charley's. I felt so confident and happy that the interview was over only to find out that the black and white shirt that I had so intricately planned to match my black cardigan, khaki pants, and black flats was actually blue. Go figure. Just another day in the world of Heather. Did I mention right after I finished my interview I drank a huge cup of coffee? It helps.
...
On a different note, Benji and I finally have our Jethro and Ellie May wigs for the Halloween Party Friday night. Last night he decided to model mine.
Come on... that's one pretty lady.
...

Today, he got his wig. This is the picture he sent me when he got home from work...
He would shoot me if he knew I put these on here. Good thing he can't stand the internet. He really is my hillbilly man :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment