Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Recap...

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty uneventful, but enough to ramble about. 

Friday was spent at home thanks to my wonderful boyfriend having to take a fire training class that will FINALLY end this weekend. Thank goodness. 

Saturday was spent antiquing and eating a great lunch with Mama, Benji's mom and sister. We ate at this neat place where my favorite thing to get is corn chowder and lemonade served in a mason jar, of course. I decided to try and find a recipe for corn chowder, and I think this is probably the easiest I can find. It probably won't even compare to the one at the  restaurant, though. 

Then, that night we went to the famous Shealy's, and I pigged out of course. How can you not there? Fried Chicken and white gravy... yum. 

Oh, and did I mention Clemson and Georgia won?!? Okay, I must admit I was literally screaming at the tv when Georgia was playing so slack, but they finally figured it out. 


Clemson's Andre Ellington and Tajh Boyd

Was Jarvis Jones' interception the play of the game? (Associated Press)

Sunday was spent with a great service at church and spending time with family afterwards. Pretty normal, but something amazing happened that night. In my last post, I mentioned the  Lee family. All week, people have been praying that Rick would wake up from his coma, and last night as tears flooded my eyes, I read that he finally did wake up. It will still be a long road, but the power of God is overwhelming. His faithfulness is far greater than we could ever comprehend. 
Photo: Keep it up


Hope y'all have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. Are you a Georgia fan? I am! Go Dawgs but I'm still crying about this weekends game!

    ReplyDelete