Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday...


Today I am teaming up with Morgan at our Girls' Ministry blog to tell y'all what I am so extremely thankful for today. 

1. 

Today is Benji's birthday, and I truly am so thankful for him. He has helped me grow as a person, and every day he does something to make me smile. Couldn't ask for more. 

2. 
I am thankful that God is still capable of miracles and always will be! This sweet family is going through some hard times. Continue to pray for Rick Lee and a speedy recovery. 

3. 
I am thankful  for the opportunity I was given today to share something that God laid on my heart with a great friend, and I'm thankful that God has gotten me to that point in my life where I can share those things. 

4. 

I am so thankful to work with the best youth group ever! I love to learn and laugh with y'all every chance I get! 

... 

What are you thankful for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment