Saturday, September 15, 2012

Finally the Weekend...

After a long and somewhat difficult week, I decided to wake up early this morning and go to  my internship classroom. I had already made up my mind that today was going to be different. I would intentionally not let the little things bother me. I would be happy despite the things that really just seem to make me tick or doubt myself. Then, on my way to my amazing class of four-year-olds it happened... yes, that gorgeous rainbow in the picture above. I had just finished listening to "How He Loves Us" on the radio, and I saw it peaking through the clouds and shining over the open fields. I was blown away. Sign from God? I think so. Anyways, enough of my rant. My point is that God always has a way of letting you know that he is bigger than any problems you may be facing. We just have to trust in Him and keep a positive attitude. 

On that note, who else is super excited for the weekend? 
Football, family, fun, friends and freely worship the God I love. 
I hope y'all have a great one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment