Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year...

Goodbye 2011. Hello 2012.
I hope everybody had a fun and safe New Year's Eve. Now that we can finally close the book on 2011, it's time for those resolutions. I'm calling mine goals this year. We all have them. Most of the time we forget about them after the second week of January. But I'm actually going to try to stick with it this year. Here's my inspiration that I got from church yesterday that will hopefully help some of y'all reach your goals for 2012.
Here's how to START your new year...
S- Stop making excuses. Start taking responsibility.
T- Take time to plan.
A- Act. Put your plan in action, and have discipline.
R- Refuse to give up.
T- Try less, trust God more.
Isaiah 43:18-19
...
And remember ya'll...don't look in your rear-view mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment