Friday, January 20, 2012

What I'm Watching...

Hey y'all and Happy Friday! I am so enjoying my first day to be lazy since school started. I actually slept till 10 this morning! It felt pretty darn good. Ok, so there are a ton of good t.v. shows out there that I'm sure ya'll are watching, but let me tell you what's at the top of my list.
I'm so happy that American Idol is back on. I haven't had the chance to watch all of it, but from what I've seen, it's going to be a great season. The try-outs are my favorite part, though.
 Don't judge. I love, love, love Toddlers & Tiaras. The craziness of this show is quite entertaining. Plus, it's a good guide on how not to raise my future children.
In my house, Dance Moms is what we have been watching lately. Even my brother likes it. I think it's hillarious. These women are insane. It's literally like watching a train wreck.
Of course I watch Say Yes to the Dress, and it's gotta be Atlanta. It's the best. What girl doesn't watch this show?
I've been waiting ALL WEEK to find out what happens next on House of Payne. I have been a huge fan of this show since Day 1. No exaggeration. Last week broke my heart. I hope tonight's episode isn't even worse.
...
Anyways, that's some of my top shows.
What are yours?


1 comment:

  1. I watch the first three shows too- and when my husband comes in I quickly change the channel. Haha he hates when I watch Toddlers and Tiaras! But I agree it's a bit out there! And love how you say "a good guide on how to not raise my children" - lol !


    XO. Britt
    The Magnolia Pair

    :)

    ReplyDelete