Sunday, September 25, 2011

Football and Fun...

So, I do realize that it has been a while since my last post. Now it is time for some "catch up". Since my last post, the Clemson Tigers had an amazing game beating the Auburn Tigers. I was back and forth between my phone and a tv watching the game. Georgia finally won against Coastal Carolina...and it's a dang good thing. In other exciting news, I won tickets to the Clemson vs. FSU game! So, we took the beautiful trip up to Clemson for my second time but first actual football game. I was overwhelmed by the whole experience but loved every minute of it. I got to spend some quality time with my wonderful friend, Kathleen, and the Clemson Tigers pulled off another amazing victory. The three of us even made it onto ESPN. Truth be told, I am still recovering from the excitement. Kathleen, her mother, and I wore ribbons to support the Simmons/Wilhem family. Here are the pictures from one of the best days I think I have ever had...
























For those of you who are wondering, I have not abonded my Georgia Dawgs. I was catching glimpes of the Ole Miss game during tailgating, and was so happy to hear that Georgia won. However, there is something 'bout them hills! Oh, and I am still trying not to complain even though the six days are over. I catch myself every once in a while, but after a weekend like this what do I have to complain about?

No comments:

Post a Comment