Friday, September 16, 2011

Bring On the Germ-X...

So, tonight I am going to see Contagion, and I have to admit I am nervous and excited at the same time. I have always been raised on expressions such as, "God made dirt, and dirt don't hurt; so put it in your mouth, and let it work." I've been convinced that the world is a little too "germ crazy", and that's what is causing all the sicknesses. However, the idea that whatever happens in this movie is even slightly possible has made me contemplate whether or not I should be concerned with germs more. Knowing me, I'll probably see the movie tonight, be a "clean-freak" for the next couple of days, and then go back to my old ways I've inherited from my Grandma. And to give you an update, I have not (to my knowledge) complained in two days, and I have never felt better. Keep the Wilhelm/Simmons family in your prayers during this difficult time, and remember to "always be content".

No comments:

Post a Comment