Friday, August 31, 2012

My August in Review...

 Well, I must admit, it has taken some time for me to adjust to getting back to school. Primarily because I wasn't used to getting up at the crack of dawn with a smile on my face. However, I think I'm adjusted now. So, in case you were wondering what happened to me, here's what my life has been like this past month. 
Started my school experience off in the classroom I will be student teaching in. 4K! I'm super excited and can't wait for my internship to begin. 

Benji's family and I had a little afternoon golf outing to celebrate his Dad feeling better since surgery. 
 My baby brother got his first car. A white 4runner, and I must say he looks great in it. I still can't believe he's old enough to have a car! 

Oh, yeah, I met these AMAZING people! Recognize them? Duck Dynasty's Missy and Jase Robertson! He gave a great message filled with hunting, hilarious stories about Uncle Si, and his belief in God. So thankful I got to experience this! 

Oh, and today, I got my hair done again. More pictures of that later. I hope y'all have had a great month and have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment