Thursday, August 2, 2012

Teacher Style...

It's that time of year again... back to school, and now that I am officially a senior I will only have one t-shirt day a week. Give me a second to actually kiss college life goodbye. In all honesty, though, I am thrilled to be in the classroom full-time now. However, I am in need for some new clothes for this occasion. (The boyfriend would beg to differ.) Here's some inspiration for what I call my "teacher style". 

Adorable!

Gingham

too cute

Round-A-Bout Top

pink

Blazers

Everything!

Shorely Yours Elsa Top

If only I had the right amount of money to get everything I want. Guess I better get used to it though since I'll be living off a teacher salary for the rest of my life. Oh well. Gotta love it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! These clothes are adorbs. You just won my giveaway. Send me an email so we can work out getting it to you. And then you can go buy yourself some super cute clothes from Impressions Boutique!

    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete