Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Mama...

Well today is the day! My Mama is officially...21! Ha. I would never tell. No matter how old or young she is I love how great she is and close we are now and always will be. Here's a few other things I love about my Mama...

1.
She's an extreme Braves fan. Like screaming at the tv and knowing every fact about the players kinda fan.

2.
She can cook a mean spaghetti. And a few other things, but mostly spaghetti.

3.
For some reason whenever she gets flustered she yells out ,"Oh poot!" I mean, come on, who does that?!?

4.
The way to her heart is not through her stomach. It is through a clean house. Period. 

5. 
She can do a really good impression of Phil from Duck Dynasty. For some reason, he is her
favorite. Not Uncle Si, but Phil.

6.
She thinks she's old and fat, but actually she's still young and beautiful.

 7.
She works super hard and deserves way more than she gets. Maybe one day retiring and being a grandma will make up for it.

8. 
She's a great example of what a woman of God should be. 

9. 
She always puts her children first. (Not just my brother, even though I give her a hard time about that.) 

10.
I know she will always be there for me, and I am so thankful for that! 

Love you Mama! Happy Birthday! Can't wait to spend the day "junkin" with you. Hope today makes you "happy happy happy". 

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet. I'm so blessed to have you as my daughter and so,so thankful for our relationship!

    Mama

    ReplyDelete