Happy Wednesday y'all.
I haven't done this in a while, but here I go. I'm linking up with Jamie to tell y'all what I'm loving on this great day.
1. I'm loving that it's supposed to be close to 90 degrees here this weekend. I'm looking forward to tanning and finishing up my first summer read.
2. I'm loving sleeping in. I'm so glad that school is over. I cherish my sleep. Probably way too much.
3. Okay, so I just have to say it. I am not loving how people won't back down off of Tim Tebow. In case you haven't heard, there's some website offering women money if they'll confess they slept with Tim Tebow. I pray that he continues to stand up for what he believes in. It's pretty sad that people make such a big deal about him being a virgin. I'm glad he has the courage to admit it. I wish people could leave him alone.
5. I'm loving, loving, loving that Duck Dynasty comes on tonight. It's becoming my new favorite.
6. As always, I'm loving him.