Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm Still Here...


Hey y'all. I can't believe it's been a month since my last post! I have to apologize. School has been overwhelmingly crazy. I fully believe professors get together and plan on making students' lives a living you-know-what for the last month of the semester, but I am so happy to  say that I am officially done for the semester. I spent most of the day finishing my thirteen page long exam and turned it in this afternoon! 
It's all up to this one exam whether or not I get that 4.0 that I so desperately want, but I guess any way you look at it... I'm a senior in college now! Seriously?!? Where does the time go? It's kinda scary but feels so great all at the same time. I haven't been on blogger the entire month so I'm looking forward to catching up on my favorite blogs & soaking up the sun with a good book. 
Thanks for understanding my crazy life. I look forward to hearing from y'all soon! 

1 comment: