Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Motivation...

Happy Monday y'all. 
I'm glad to get back to this portion of my blog. I don't know how many of y'all read my Monday Motivation posts, but in my opinion, if I can make one of y'all's days a little bit better then it's worth it. Anyways, I was thinking. I'm all for the KONY 2012 movement. I even wear the bracelet, but something hit me recently after this cover the night thing happened. Why are we so unashamed to posts signs around our cities and share the news about this, but we hardly ever tell others about God? I'm guilty of missing opportunities too, but that doesn't make it okay. If we all joined together unashamed and spread His word around like we have done for KONY 2012, think about the difference it would make. 
...
Here's a little song to get you extra motivated to spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment