Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

It's been quite a while since I've liked up with Jamie for WILW, but here's a few things I'm loving on this (finally) sunny day...


1.
I'm loving that I sold my first product on TPT! Woo hoo. You should totally check it out. I have some neat free stuff on there too. 

2. 
I'm loving that my parents got me tickets to see Little Big Town for a graduation present! However, the fact that it's tonight, and I'm not sure what I'm wearing yet is not so exciting. 


3. 
I'm kinda loving that I'm graduating tomorrow. I am super excited to start this next phase of life as a teacher, but it is a little weird that adulthood is here. 

4. 
Oh man am I loving this next thing! We are headed up to Clemson on Saturday for a baseball game! It's a graduation/Mother's day celebration! My mom and brother have never been to Clemson so the boyfriend and I are excited to show them around. 

5. 
Last but not least, I am loving these cute summer clothes. If only I can get a tan to go along with these clothes. 




Have a happy, happy Wednesday y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment