Monday, May 13, 2013

Celebration Weekend...

I am officially a college graduate. Maybe I should rephrase that... I am NO LONGER a student. Now, that sounds a little scary. The good Lord above has thrown me out into the real world. Thankfully, I know He's prepared me for this great adventure that is ahead of me. One little phrase that I keep in mind, "Trust and Obey." I've had such a great time celebrating my graduation. From the after party with homemade ice cream and boiled peanuts to the day spent in Clemson, I've had a ball. Here's a few pictures to show y'all so you can see just how much fun I've had. 





The graduation party with the CHURCH PEW I got! 





And a few from Clemson...







Today, I was thrown into the real world... my first day of substitute teaching. Thankfully, it was my class I had during internship. So, it was kind of like tip toeing into the shallow end of the pool. Anyways, I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend and marvelous Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment