Friday, June 29, 2012

Confessional Friday...


So, yes, I realize it's been a long time since I've posted anything. Today was my last day babysitting for a little while, but I wasn't feeling too hot this morning so I opted for a day in bed instead. Thankfully, they understood. So, I reckon it's time to link up with Leslie to share my deepest darkest confessions. 

1. 
I have missed blogging and enjoy catching up on the things I've missed here lately. 

2. 
I wish my hair would grow faster. This is my goal. 
Love this cut/style

3. 
I'm working harder than ever before to get the body I so desperately want. 
Fit.

4. 
I am so ready for football season. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE baseball, but by the time the CWS comes around, I'm over it unless my teams are in it. (Which they weren't.) I can't wait to go back to Clemson for another football game! 

5. 
Finally, this is not a confession as much as it is a statement. I read The Lucky One faster than any book ever. It was incredible. I can't wait to read the next Nicholas Sparks' one. 

And there it is! Hope y'all have a great weekend. 

1 comment: