Friday, June 1, 2012

Confessional Friday...


It's Friday y'all! 
Time for celebration, right? 
Well, here's my confessions of the week. It's been a while since I've linked up with Leslie, but today I decided to. Why not? 

1. 
I confess that I cried like a baby yesterday after I dropped the girls off. Y'all have to understand, I've been sitting in car line for four years to pick these sweet girls up, and I wouldn't trade a single minute of it. Getting older has its perks, but sometimes it sucks. I'll have to get a real job soon. I'll miss our car rides. 
Long time ago with their "Heather" buns 
2. 
I confess that I am a little excited that the infamous honey boo boo child is getting her own show. I know, I should never be excited about that kind of stupidity, but come on. It's hilarious. 


3. 
I confess that it irritates the living mess out of me that I cannot tan as easily as others. One hour of tanning for my brother and boyfriend is the equivalent of my one month. Ridiculous. 

4. 
I confess that I used to despise peanut butter with every bone in my body, but now I crave the stuff. I swear Benji is getting to me. 

5. I confess that I desperately want Clemson to beat the tar out of every single team this weekend in Columbia and go to Omaha. 

6. 
I confess that I really want a new blog design (a professional one), but don't have the money or skills to do it. Come on y'all. I'm a broke college girl. 

7. 
Finally, I confess that I've been itching to go shopping, but I have limited funds and absolutely no space in my closet for new clothes. What's a girl to do? 

Where I really want to go...

And that about wraps it up. Hope y'all have a great weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment