I have been quite absent from the blogging world lately, but for good reason. I promise (not that anyone cares besides my Mama). Here's a little of what has been going on with me since I last shared with y'all.
1. I became a pro floor installer. Just kidding, but I did help my boyfriend's parents put in new flooring and learned a thing or two. Pretty hard job. Good workout though.
2. I turned 21! Really not that big of a deal, but it does sound more "adult".
3. I finally found out where I will be doing my internship in the Spring, and I'm pretty excited about it.
4. I took the mind-blowing Praxis 2. I have never felt so tired after taking a test. Good gracious.
5. Oh yeah, I went to the beach and worked on my tan a little.
I do apologize for my vacation from the blogging world. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon. I hope everyone's Summer has been going great!