Monday, March 5, 2012

Motivational Monday...

Hey y'all. Sorry it's been so long, but it's Spring break so I promise that I will be here more often. Today's post is about a scripture that jumped out at me last night during Bible study. If you can't read it, it's James 3:17. I'm studying Beth Moore's James study about Mercy. Basically this scripture spoke to me because it's all about putting others ahead of yourself. We tear the Devil down when we pray more for others and their needs than we do ourselves. Even if you're broke there's always something you can do to give somebody encouragement... a smile, a hug, or even just listening to someone. I'm challenging myself to put others above myself. I hope you will too. Have a great day, and I promise I'll be back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment