Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm Just Sayin'...


It's one of those days y'all. I've got a pretty icky cold, but so thankful that today was awards day for 2nd grade so we only had to meet on campus for an hour. Needless to say I came straight back to bed. Tomorrow is Election Day (of course) which means that I have school off again, and I will so need it to recover and be ready for my sweet 1st graders on Wednesday. 

Since I'm a little sickly today, I figured it was the perfect time to spill my guts on my random thoughts that may or may not be affected by my cold medicine. 

1. 
I feel bad for saying this, but I am so ready for this election stuff to be over. As important as I know it is, I just can't stand all the drama. This year will be my first time voting. I was a senior in high school last time but still 17 :( I have my opinions, but for the sake of saving the drama for yo mama I will just say this...
Si Robertson for Vice President!

2. 
I have a slight confession to make. All these Christmas things on Pinterest do not annoy me like they used to. I am super excited by all the cute ideas I'm finding. 
christmas decor

simple greenery + white accents

Christmas mantle
Thinking about doing a white Christmas theme. Wishful thinking I guess. 

3. 
The CMA's the other night was AMAZING! I just loved that Blake and Miranda won all those awards and were so stikin' cute when they come on stage together. 
And finally, Little Big Town has gotten the recognition they deserve! Real country music, y'all! Not the other girly pop stuff. (I'm sure you can guess who I'm talking about.) 
Last, but not least... how gorgeous is Carrie Underwood. I mean come on, girl. You're killing us regular gals. Head to toe beauty. 

4. 
Am I the only weirdo that only drinks coffee when it's cold outside? I'm not sure why, but it only tastes good to me when it's chilly. 

5. 
To end my little rant, how awesome is it that Miranda Lambert dressed up as Honey Boo for Halloween? Makes me love her even more. 

Anyways, I hope y'all have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment